Archie Admin Application

Go down

Archie Admin Application

Post by [] Archie [] on Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 pm

First Name : Archie

Last Name: Moore

In Game Name: [] Archie []

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96198232

GMod Expirience: I have played gmod for 160 Hours, most of them are DarkRP hours.

Why Should You Choose Me? Well, i am very confident, and strict when i need to be, i have alot of expirience as admin or staff.

Expirience?: I have been mod once, head admin twice and Admin once!

Hi, my name is Archie, i am applying for staff on the LeeLay Gaming DarkRP Server, this is why and a bit about me!

Well, to start off i am 14 Y.O.A and i am very experienced when it comes to GMod! as you can see i have been staff many times before! I have never been banned from Steam or any GMod server. I always obey the rules and respect others.

So, Why? Well, i love the server to bits, i want to help keep the community clean from (excuse my language) Idiots, and keep all the good peole enjoying the server! And keep it that way. I would be very active, I can be formal and mature when i need to be! I hope you consider me!

[] Archie []

Back to top Go down

Post by [] ImmArchie [] on Wed May 06, 2015 8:14 pm

my name is : [] ImmArchie []

[] ImmArchie []

Back to top Go down

Re: Archie Admin Application

Post by ChaosCri on Wed May 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Positive things: Much experienced being staff, that you would be active.

Negative things: Overall playtime, rushed application (Some things are misspelled, and pretty short application)

Overall a very rushed application, its not up to me if you get promoted or not, but this is my opinion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Archie Admin Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum