Admin Request

Go down

Admin Request

Post by RussianGuySnowBoi Helper on Sun May 03, 2015 8:48 pm

First Name:Miguel

Last Name:Mendes

In-Game name:RussianGuySnowBoi Helper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33913903

Garry's Mod Experience: on the entire darkrp a lot, but on LeeLay server no too much for now

Why should we choose you as Admin?:Well im a good person, i always think a lot of i need to do, i always understand both sides, and im not that hardcore and douchbag, and i dont abuse the powers i have even as the lower rank (i think is mod)

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: ive been a admin like 1 year ago, but the server no longer exists, and i dont remember how to use ULX anymore, i stop playing as a admin on the other server cuz i was focus on school xD

- I think i should a staff member because im friendly, i never choose jobs to raid people and spread terror.
when im not a admin im always gun dealer and Swat member, on the servers that exist DJ is the only job i choose Smile
-i choose swat more because i like to people play equal, like that exist rules, im not that bad in the meening like regid be hard with people, as i said i understand both sides before do something
- i hope the other members staff's like me and support me to be a admin on this server.
(sorry a bout my write english im no that 100% but in talking i am, thats why i have Mic)
RussianGuySnowBoi Helper

RussianGuySnowBoi Helper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum