Go down

Admin application

Post by xXvincent3000Xx on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 am

First Name:Lucas

Last Name: Daugbjerg

In-Game name: xXvincent3000Xx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51693031

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): 726 Hours

Why should we choose you as Admin?: Because im good handling problems, If someone is stuck i will be the first one to help the person, if someone breaks a rule i will handle it but first i will have a conversation with them first, before i warn/kick/banning the person. I want to help the server ;D.

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: No but i own a server myself and i know all ulx commands and like that.

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of all of you and get to know you. ;D
If an admin have to be afk i will take over the sit.
I want to help the staff team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin application

Post by Zacarious on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Hey, Bill here.

Personally when i talk to you in game, you swear alot towards other players, (including me) and get pretty enraged very easily. You only seem to have a very basic grasp of the rules which when i indicate these, you get very mad and threaten to report me to the owner because 'your good friends with him'. As much as i dont like to ban/kick people, ive held myself back from actually banning you temporarily because of your behavior but all you do is give me abuse. If i was you, i would wait a little while longer until your a bit more older and mature. From me its a -1.

PS: This isnt an official review. This is just my take on your application. Im sure a helpful admin such as Skjoedt,Vict,Power,zikt or Mads will decide on the outcome.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum