Admin Application: Xiros!

Post by Xiros on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Admin Application Form!

First Name: Markus

Last Name: Fyfe

In-Game name:[IH4TE]Xiros

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41906706

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): 603 hours

Why should we choose you as Admin?: I am highly experienced as I used to run multiple Dark Roleplay servers.

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: I have had experience of running servers in past PGS (Pro Gaming Syndrome); KOS (Kings of Synonyms) KOS_Reborn:

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team? I joined the server recently, and I was just doing my usual what I do on garry's mod whilst I have finished with my common task (Teamspeak, Competitive gaming/going out etc...

Futherfore I have advantages over other application clients as I speak fluent english and can type english to my fully capability with literacy, grammar etc... I believe with my skill and high standards of roleplay and admin experience I have a good chance.

I finally came to a conclusion that I could assist the staff with my experience as joining the team as an admin! I hope I do get picked as I am usually on till 3-4 am and continue using my talent via Roleplay. If you don't pick me it's okay I will just continue to play on the server as a usual guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum