Admin Application for Bill.

Go down

Admin Application for Bill.

Post by Zacarious on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:01 am

First Name: Zach

Last Name: Russell

In-Game name: Bill

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46053044

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): 856 hours on Gmod, all of which are Dark RP.

Why should we choose you as Admin?: You should choose me as Admin because i feel i would be a good addition to the staff team. My voice is quite deep and broken although it may not sound like it over voice chat (incoming balls joke), so straight away my ability to speak and have a deeper voice straight away shows authority towards the players. I have spent nearly 1 hour overall looking at the rules when in-game constantly checking about fear rp, (Which is a big problem) etc...  I am mature and quite knowledgable (not trying to be modest) so i know how to deal with law breakers swiftly and with the right punishment. Not sure if this helps but i am a Native English speaker which i find alot of the other people are on the server so someone who is more understandable (No offence to the Danish, sometimes the accent is hard to listen to) who can be alot quicker with these types.

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: In the past many many moons ago i was admin on quite a few servers, but to my dismay cannot name. The reason i left these servers was purely due to my schedule and coudnt stay on for longer than an hour or two. However now i have literally the whole day to be on the server and can help out during the later times when i find the lawbreakers come out of their nests.

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team? I want to be part of the staff team because i feel i would be a valued addition to it and would get on really well with the rest. I have already had a chat with one of the admins 'skj' (Sorry the names danish and i cant remember the full thing) who seemed nice and interesting to talk to.

The players in the server seem very nice as-well and really get into their rp.( I swear this one kid can do an arnie Schwarzenegger voice to perfection). I have had alot of fun building and the players dont raid me to much (except cyber, god i hate cyber gang, always taking my ak's) anyway, I enjoy being around them and playing as SWAT i always enforce the rules, one guy screamed when i roared like chewbacca at the door about raiding their printers, i actually fell off my chair in after.

Im rambling now so hopefully you accept me into your community and i can help it grow into something friendlier and bigger. Im not asking for 'supermega duper lazor firing ultra' Admin, all i ask is maybe to put me on trial to see how i go so i can prove myself.
Thanks for reading, even if you decline im just happy i was able to find such a  good server!  Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Application for Bill.

Post by 9310Thomas on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:59 am

Hey there!

What a nice application you've made here! However i gotta talk to the Head Admin and the two other owners about it. I deem there is a good chance, since we're short on staff members and this is a very good application. I'll get back to you soon.
If not in-game i will write to you here on this forums!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum