Amars Admin Application

Go down

Amars Admin Application

Post by Amar12334 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:07 pm

First Name: Amar

Last Name: Anwar

Age: 11 ( I know its a young age but i am very mature for my age)

In-Game name: Amar

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:55269866

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): Over 900 hours i've had 3 accounts

Why should we choose you as Admin?: I believe I have something to offer this community. When I first found you guys when searching Through the DarkRp server list trying to find a decent rping server I could see this was a rich vibrant community filled with many different type of characters and people some friendly some not so friendly. I so came to finding friends on the server and having a lot of fun with them! And when seeing a rule broken or someone calling out for help because someone has abused the wonderful opportunity this server allows it upsets me that these people would want to ruin this , I speak great English so that's a plus because i know most people on the server speak it and i am really good with sorting situations out and using the best nourishment possible. I can play for 6 hours on weekdays and all day on weekends (Because i have school)

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: Yes i have a lot of experience within being staff i was a trusted member of staff on a server called Sandy Gaming it was very popular it was a military rping server it had an avg 40 players a day so i can handle all of the players on the server but it changed because lots of people were saying it was a death match server so when it did change not that many people joined so it shut down due to lack of players wich was a shame because the server was really fun. I was a admin on Craiggerrp it had an avg to 10 players a day but shut down due to lack of players and abusive admins

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team?

Well to start of i love helping the community its very fun for me and some times people in the community can be rough but its okay because i know how to handle it well and fairly i have a Microphone so i can use that to contact people i can also type i am a very fast typer so if someone is prop spamming i can quickly do my punishment to them , i am very good with admin sits i know how to use logs and how to use the best punishments for players and i can help anyone on the server even staff if they need help i will be there to support them.

I do know being staff will take up my role playing time on the server but i don't really mind because i love helping people more but i do love role playing aswel Wink , i know most of the ULX Commands for example !jail !ban !kick !warn !motd !freeze !setjob so i do know more but i wont bother putting them in i've only played on the server for a bit but i Plan to spend way more time on the server.

I Have lots of ideas for the serves and i know some addons we can get that will make the server a much better place for everyone the thing i love is watching coimmunitys grow like this one it is growing alot and i cant wait to see it grow into a big server like civil gamers or cloud gaming it will be really fun for everyone i know we can handle the players and i know the staff team is great so  we have nothing to worry about , i do know i am young but i think i am very mature for my age  listen here is a quote i know "Age is just a number" and thats true you could be 19 and be the most childish person ever , Sure i have fun alot when i am staff but thats what its all about fun ! but when the time is needed i am serious

If you would like to contact me through game my name is Amar in game

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum