Admin Application

Go down

Admin Application

Post by Jayden1891 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 pm

First Name: Jayden

Last Name: Evans

In-Game name: Jay Evans (Steam name: nutter5454)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17494371

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): 3.5k

Why should we choose you as Admin?: I've had a massive amount of experience as an Admin, i've also been Head Admin and Super Admin before. Over all 6 different servers however they all shut down and I left one because I hated the community.

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: 6 other servers, like I said, I left one and the others shut down.

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team?

I keep calm in almost every situation, even if people I may be in an Admin sit with are having a go at me I will remain calm and try and calm them down if they are also angry. I've had experience and 3.5k hours on GMod (Yes I do wear glasses if you're wondering lol) I've played it since 2010 and love building high tech bases and making gangs large or small. The gangs actually taught me how to keep control quite well even in chaotic situations.

I really want to get back into RP because I haven't played it in a while, I think being Admin is just something I enjoy doing as well as RPing, I love meeting with people in communities and I am always friendly. I always have suggestions on how servers could be improved to make them better, i.e more jobs, new rules etc. I am good with Leader Ship and advertisement. I own a Minecraft server which i've now had for 4 years and I love it, it also gives me a better experience in managing servers. I'm pretty good with ULX commands, well of course I would, after being an Admin on 6 servers there would be something wrong with me if I didn't, the longest time I was Admin on a server was 4 months, the server shut down due to the owner having insufficient funds.

I have a lot of friends who play GMod and quite a few who play with me, I absolutely love making friends on RP, I enjoy all jobs in RP, mainly criminal jobs rather than being a cop, however I don't mind but I enjoy running crime operations in RP. I'm good at organising events, I organised a late night event on an RP server that people could play to win a shipment of guns, it was like a huge maze that had guns that I bought hidden in different areas, it was pretty fun, I also organised a zombie apocalypse, zombies would have knives and humans would have guns. I'm not the best at coding but I enjoy learning it, i'm very good at EGP in E2 however. Thank you for reading my app I hope I am worthy of a position on your server! ~ Jayden sunny

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum