Go down

The New Admin Application

Post by Sørensfx on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Hey Owners/Admins

First Name: Alex

Last Name: Axelsen

In-Game name: is TuningSensor

SteamID: ://

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): I had only played at this server for 2days, but i had played Gmod DarkRp in 300Hours.

Why should we choose you as Admin?: I vision in choosing me because I am a fair person and a person people can trust.

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: I have been a with owner on a other server and i was admin on Stavox and SaxGaming.

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team? my experience with GMOD, my experience with hard guys so they don't play smart and so i give some help when your guys plays csgo

Things About Me: I play pc about 4hours on a day, i have 4 scooters I go and mess with, I going on a privat/free school 10kmt away from Ringsted midtsjælland. I play Football with my friends in the school. I drive Scooter and Cross Some Times with my Friend after school, at my house. I smoke sometimes, most of the weekend. I think this was about me i hope your guys will read it properly through. Vh Alex Axelsen

Last edited by Sørensfx on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failing with spaces)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum