Kenneth Johnson's Admin Application

Go down

Kenneth Johnson's Admin Application

Post by KennethJohnson on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 pm

First Name: Emil

Last Name: Lillelund

In-Game name: Kenneth Johnson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47216109

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): 700 Hours on DarkRP and 1000 hours on PERP (If you don't know what PERP is it's a roleplaying gamemode pretty much the same as DarkRP)

Why should we choose you as Admin?: You should choose me as an admin because I have a lot of experience in being an admin. I also would like to help everyone on the server to have a great time whilst on the server. I've been playing the server for quite a while and know the rules very well. Often whilst roleplaying I find quite a few rule breakers and would like to be able to have a talk with them about what they did wrong and possibly kick/ban them.

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: Well yeah. I was an admin on 2 PERP servers (Can't remember the names) I've been admin on quite a few DarkRP servers. F.x Spliffaday, TokeRP, Raidinggamers. I've also been superadmin/coder on a few servers. F.x Alkoholdet, eXorKreez.

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team?
Because I want to help everyone have a great time.
I can help with some coding and other stuff if needed.
And last of all I would like to be a part of the staff team to punish the rule breakers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum