Go down

Application of admin

Post by RoflMehWaflez on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Admin Application Form!

First Name: Ethan

Last Name: Hall

In-Game name: RoflMehWaflez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52602500

Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): I have 1269 hrs on garry’s mod and most of that is darkrp

Why should we choose you as Admin?: I think that I have a lot of skills to offer the server and I am extremely dedicated to something I like (darkrp)

Any experience as Admin or Moderator on other servers?: owned 4 garry’s mod servers and have been admin on around 3

Write 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team? I think that I have a lot of skills and capability to bring to the server, I have owned around 4 garrys mod servers, TTT, sandbox, survival island, and darkrp, I also have been admin on around five servers, I have a hella tone of experience with LUA and scripting in garrys mod, I have picked this up from being owner of all them servers and also I enjoy A LOT of coding, I really think that this server could have great possibility’s it just needs a tweak here and there (I can help with things like that if you need).

I am very patient with things such as problem solving and helping people out, I feel that I can deal with problems extremely efficiently and get the job done, as I said I am extremely dedicated to servers that I like and I think have great possibility’s.

I hope that you will please consider me for the admin application

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum