Go down

Admin Application

Post by Dionysus on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm

First Name:[/b Alek
Last Name: Ronald
In-Game name: Dionysus
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:29250314
[b]Garry's Mod Experience(Hours of played on DarkRP): 
Whrite 3 paragraphs, describing why you want to be part of the staff team?
 I have over 1000 in game hours which more than half are from DARKRP.I have been an admin on 4 servers in the past 4 years.The first was the BYB server for two years, when I played I was fair and just and took accounts from both sides before making a decision. I believe I would be a valuable staff member because I am heavily experienced in ULX and all other moderator applications, I have several hours of experience with gmod and DARKRP,  and most importantly I am fair and will not take sides in an argument.

I am pretty active online. Usualy a couple hours a night,  I really enjoy AOD work so most of my hours would go towards that. I do have a pretty busy social life so there may be periods where I am not consistently on. I am almost always in a good mood, and I really think I can be a great addition to your team.[/b]

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Application

Post by Skjoedt on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:54 pm

This is a good example of a fine application. I would like to welcome you to LeeLay Gaming Staff Team! If there is any trouble, contact me, Vict or Juhler on steam and we can talk about it.

Do not abuse your powers!

Best Regards
The Admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum